If you are accessing the Begbie View Elementary entrance and turn-around area during peak times you will know that it is very congested. We are fortunate to not only have a school of 260 students and staff arriving every day, but also have on-site Early Learning, Acrobats, Infant Child Care and Pre-school programs, in addition to Interior Health offices. It is important that our whole school community learn to make adjustments to ensure student safety, so that our students are safe.
- Avoid high traffic times unless you are dropping off early primary or children at child care or pre-school (8:20 am – 8:35 am and 2:30 pm – 2:45 pm)
- Drop off/pick-up children at alternate locations:
- at the large drop off area on Vernon Ave. at RSS, the walkway through provides excellent access
- on Mackenzie Ave. adjacent to speed zone sign, from there it is a sidewalk into school
- on 9th street at the Queen Elizabeth Park trail entry locations
- If you must enter the driveway during peak times only let your children exit the vehicle directly onto the sidewalk and do not leave your car parked or unattended in the round-about area at any time
Use this link to download a PDF copy of this information.